Alright, here we go.
It’s time to get some feedback on our choices for the iPad in-game UI: that means we are going to conduct a very small, short, closed beta to focus on a couple of things.
We would love it if you would like to help us out with this.
If you would like to take part in this quick beta, please read the following boring rules and caveats carefully:
– You must be an existing Frozen Synapse player who has played both single player and multiplayer
– You must be willing to specifically test things that we ask you and post feedback on those things in the testing forum; this is not a general play-test
– You must be available to clarify anything you post in the testing forum
– You must have time to play the game seriously and write feedback by Wednesday 31st October
– The game needs a lot of polishing before completion, so this isn’t a “near release” version or anything like that
I will be taking about 15-20 people initially, first-come-first-served from when this post is made.
If you’re serious and you want to help us out in exchange for getting an early glimpse, please mail email@example.com with your Frozen Synapse account name and password.
- Visiting the Village is Mode 7's blog.
- Blog Comments
Find Out More...
- Find out...
- Join our IRC channel in your browser
- Read and post in our forum